Sunday, December 4, 2016

♡ Review: Etude House's Proof 10 Eye Primer

We've all been there when we spend 1hr on a bomb ass eyelook just for it to crease and fade in a few hours, it gets annoying but hey - it happens to all of us and that is why using an eyeshadow primer is so important. Etude House has long had a very popular eyeshadow primer and knowing me with my oily eyelids that have a tendency to eat up my shadows - I knew I had to give it a go.

So some stats that Etude House gives on this eyeshadow primer includes:
  • Increases the duration of the shadow 
  • Increases the adhesion of shadows but creating a smooth canvas 
  • Has a soft feeling; not dry or sticky 


Pros: 
  • Thin, creamy consistency
  • Easy to blend 
  • A tad sticky but if you set it with a powder then you should be fine 
  • Eyeshadows last for more than 12+ hours (on me at least, and I have extremely oily eyelids) - there is no creasing, smudging or fading 
  • It's so affordable! You can usually get it for under $10
  • The product should last you for quite a while since you only need a small amount for each eye 
Cons:
  • I can see the packaging being potentially annoying as you continue to use the product, the teardrop shaped packaging make it hard to scrape out product but you can always use a tooth pick and depot it into a little pot if you want.
Where to purchase and price: You can purchase the product here for $5.66USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment